- Gift Certificates – Leave the selection of size and style to the hooping expert.
- Gift Buying Guide – Save time and funds getting just the hoop they’re looking for
- Sizing Guide – Details about different hoop sizes and tubing diameters.
- Shipping and Tracking - Time sensitive? Select Express or Priority.
- Exchange/Return Policy - Quick service, please read all details.
- International Orders – For orders outside the US and Canada.
- Address Change – For orders that have not yet shipped.
- Order Change – Not yet shipped? Change hoop, add items, expedite shipping.
- Return to Sender – Let us know what address to resend to.
- Hoop Tubing Replacement – Quick service!
- Hoop Customization - We love helping create a unique style and color hoop!
- Troubleshooting Questions, Repair requests? – Further assistance!
Product FAQsFutureHoop LED Hoops LED Hoop Batteries FuturePoi & FutureStaff Fire Hoops Store Policies
OD = Outer DiameterFutureHoop Remote & Shuffle hoop weights (includes one battery):
- 38" OD hoop in 3/4" OD HDPE tubing = 15.6 oz.
- 36" OD hoop in 3/4" OD HDPE tubing = 15.1 oz.
- 36" OD hoop in 3/4" OD PP tubing = 14.8 oz.
- 33" OD hoop in 3/4" OD HDPE tubing = 14.2 oz.
- 33" OD hoop in 3/4" OD PP tubing = 13.8 oz.
- 30" OD hoop in 3/4" OD HDPE tubing = 13.4 oz.
- 30" OD hoop in 3/4" OD PP tubing = 12.9 oz.
FutureHoop Pro weights:
- 36" OD hoop in 3/4" OD HDPE tubing = 13.2 oz.
- 36" OD hoop in 3/4" OD PP tubing = 12.7 oz.
- 34" OD hoop in 3/4" OD HDPE tubing = 12.7 oz.
- 34" OD hoop in 3/4" OD PP tubing = 12.0 oz.
- 33" OD hoop in 3/4" OD HDPE tubing = 12.4 oz.
- 33" OD hoop in 3/4" OD PP tubing = 11.8 oz.
- 32" OD hoop in 3/4" OD HDPE tubing = 12.1 oz.
- 32" OD hoop in 3/4" OD PP tubing = 11.5 oz.
- 30" OD hoop in 3/4" OD HDPE tubing = 11.4 oz.
- 30" OD hoop in 3/4" OD PP tubing = 11.0 oz.
- 29" OD hoop in 3/4" OD HDPE tubing = 11.3 oz.
- 29" OD hoop in 3/4" OD PP tubing = 10.7 oz.
FutureHoops that were not originally made as a FutureHoop Remote hoop cannot be upgraded to the new hoop. The components, build and programming are specific to the next generation FutureHoop design.You are always welcome to post any LED MoodHoop for sale on our Facebook page! We have seen quite a few successful transactions of hoopers selling their used LED MoodHoops through our Facebook page! With an audience of 65,000+ and growing, there’s sure to be a happy hopper who would love to get your hoop at a discounted price We also have a MoodHoops Tumblr that you can post your hoop. Send us your LED Hoop for sale Post as an “Ask” or a submission and we’ll reblog/post it so other hoopers can check it out Feel free to post on both places to increase the chances of a quick sale!
There are three different FutureHoops, the Shuffle, Remote and Pro. The FutureHoop Pro and FutureHoop Remote hoops use the same software and both come with remote controls. There is no difference in the patterns or usability between the Pro and Remote FutureHoops, the main difference is how the hoops are powered and charged, as well as the weight of the hoops.
The FutureHoop Remote and FutureHoop Shuffle weigh the same, as the way the hoop body is built is the same, even though the software is different. The FutureHoop Pro weighs on average approximately 2 ounces lighter than the other FutureHoops in the same size. You can view all the FutureHoop weights here: http://moodhoops.com/faqs/futurehoop-weights/FutureHoop Shuffle:
The FutureHoop Shuffle changes the pattern, colors and animation style every 5-8 seconds in 3 of the 4 Special Modes, giving you hooping experience that is both familiar and refreshing. The on/off switch of the hoop is used to click through to the next Special Mode. The patterns shuffle continuously, but don’t allow stopping on a pattern, keeping the focus on a more ready-to-play design, so you can focus on your flow. There are 4 Special Modes in the FutureHoop Shuffle: Motif, Spiral, Iso, and Galaxy.FutureHoop Remote & FutureHoop Shuffle Removable Battery design:
The FutureHoop Shuffle and Remote uses a removable battery design that allows you to swap in a new battery when the current one runs out of juice. Each battery will last 2-3 hours, depending on which Special Mode you’re in.The removable battery design creates a break in the lights, as the battery is encased by an outer cuff. To allow the battery to be removable, a slightly larger piece of tubing is used to encase the battery and is used as a closure for the hoop. You can also fully collapse this style of hoop, through this is done at your own risk, and may be especially risky in the smaller hoop diameters. Kinked or creased tubing is not covered by the warranty. FutureHoop Remote:
The FutureHoop Remote uses the same remote controls as the FutureHoop Pro and comes with all of the same patterns and usability. The main difference is that the FutureHoop Pro has internal batteries and can only be recharged using a USB cord. The on/off mechanism, as well as the way to change through to the next Special Mode, even if you don’t have your remote controls, is to turn the hoop off and then on again. This will allow you to navigate through the click-through menus that are the Special Modes.The FutureHoop Remote uses the same removable battery design as the FutureHoop Shuffle and all Classic LED Moodhoops. Because the battery is removable, this means you can continue hooping with full visuals as long as you have extra charged batteries on hand. You can also use the Brightness button on your remote controls to dim the lights and preserve the battery life. FutureHoop Pro:
The FutureHoop Pro uses the same remote controls as the FutureHoop Remote and comes with all of the same patterns and usability. The FutureHoop Pro uses internal batteries that cannot be removed. The internal batteries allows this hoop to be on average 2 ounces lighter than its FutureHoop Remote counterpart in the same size.This hoop is charged using mini USB, which can be done from your wall outlet, car charger or laptop/computer. Unlike the removable battery design that allows you to keep using the hoop as long as you have extra charged batteries, this hoop will need to be recharged every 2-5 hours, depending on the patterns being used. You can also use the Brightness button on your remote controls to dim the lights and preserve the battery life longer.
Looking for the FutureHoop Remote in Polypro? FutureHoop Pro uses a lightweight hoop build that uses internal batteries that are not removable. This new lightweight build is available in both HDPE and Polypro, but currently only as the remote control version of FutureHoop Pro.
The original FutureHoop is available in Polypro in the same build style as classic Moodhoops. Check out a picture on our Hoop Features page.
All Polypro FutureHoop options are available for order on this page: http://moodhoops.com/polypro-futurehoops/
We definitely recommend HDPE for all LED hoops, as it’s the most durable option for tubing.If you would still like to purchase a hoop in polypro, please use this page to add the FutureHoop in PolyPro to your cart.
All FutureHoop models are available in these Standard Sizes, all in ¾” tubing: 38” OD, 36” OD, 33” OD, and 30” OD.
**FutureHoop Pro (lightweight build + remote) is not available in 38” OD**
FutureHoop models are also available in the following Custom Sizes, all in ¾” tubing: 34” OD, 32” OD, 31” OD, and 29” OD.FutureHoop Custom Sizes Mailing List.
The original FutureHoop and FutureHoop Remote use a removable battery design, while the FutureHoop Pro uses internal batteries that are charged via USB. The FutureHoop was designed with power-saving in mind so you can keep hooping with full and bright animations hours into the night.
All MoodHoops use specialty lithium-ion batteries that have special safety considerations and care instructions. Please check out important information about Lithium-ion Battery Safety and Care: http://moodhoops.com/battery-safety
FutureHoop and FutureHoop Remote: (removable battery)
One battery will last 2-3 hours in your FutureHoop, depending on which mode it is on. The removable battery design lets you run full color visuals all night long!
FutureHoop and FutureHoop Remote features the same batteries and removable battery design as other MoodHoops, so you can keep changing out the battery without the need to stop hooping to charge your hoop. Each FutureHoop comes with 4 batteries, but only 1should be used at a time.
FutureHoops that use the remotes can increase battery life by turning down the Brightness!
FutureHoop Pro: (internal batteries) battery run time
Depending on the mode you’re in, the FutureHoop Pro can last 2-5 hours before it would need to be plugged in to charge.
The new FutureHoop Remote and FutureHoop Pro gives you two remote controls to stop the shuffle, create custom Color Palettes, save your favorites, and queue changes in time to a beat.The original FutureHoop is designed to continually animate and morph by itself so you can focus on your flow. It has been meticulously refined to generate awesome combinations of geometric patterns, attractive color palettes, and high-speed chaser effects. There are thousands of possible combinations that ensure each dance with your FutureHoop is both familiar and refreshing.
- Since LED hoops have batteries and counterweights inside, the lightness of PolyPro is not as noticeable.
- Whereas HDPE tubing is flexible and absorbs impacts well, PolyPro is brittle and prone to cracking on impacts or when extremely flexed. The added weight of LEDs, batteries, and counterweights only increases the chance of cracking.
- 42" OD hoop in 7/8" OD HDPE tubing = 21 oz. (Standard Moodhoop Size)
- 38" OD hoop in 7/8" OD HDPE tubing = 19 oz. (Standard Moodhoop Size)
- 38" OD hoop in 3/4" OD HDPE tubing = 18 oz.
- 36" OD hoop in 3/4" OD HDPE tubing = 16 oz. (Standard Moodhoop Size)
- 36" OD hoop in 3/4" OD PP tubing = 15 oz.
- 33" OD hoop in 5/8" OD HDPE tubing = 12.5 oz. (Standard Moodhoop Size)
- 33" OD hoop in 3/4" OD HDPE tubing = 15 oz. (Standard Moodhoop Size)
- 33" OD hoop in 5/8" OD PP tubing = 12.4 oz.
- 33" OD hoop in 3/4" OD PP tubing = 14 oz.
- 30" OD hoop in 5/8" OD HDPE tubing = 11.8 oz. (Standard Moodhoop Size)
- 30" OD hoop in 3/4" OD HDPE tubing = 13.6 oz.
- 30" OD hoop in 3/4" OD PP tubing = 13.3 oz.
- 20" OD hoop in 5/8" OD HDPE tubing = 8.5 oz.(Standard Moodhoop Size)
OD - Outer Diameter
Looking for FutureHoop weights? Check Here
- 42″ OD – 9.2oz
- 38″ OD – 8.4oz
- 36″ OD – 8.2oz
- 33″ OD – 7.2oz
- 30″ OD – 6.4oz
- 20″ OD – 3.6oz each mini
LED Hoop Batteries
FuturePoi & FutureStaff
Small Future Poi
FuturePoi Remote XL
- Motif – 10 hours
- Waveform – 22 hours
- Motif Chaining – 10 hours
- Galaxy – 8 hours
- Saved – varies depending on settings (Remote and Remote XL only)
All FuturePoi models come with 4 Special Modes. FuturePoi Remote & XL give you a 5th Special Mode where you can save your own patterns. Using the randomization features from the remote version gives you more control over the multitude of combinations.
By clicking the poi on and off again, or using the remote, you can cycle through to the next Special Mode in the following order:
Motif – Inspired by traditional art motifs with a splash of 8-bit iconography. Dynamic colors and effects layer to create endless variations and unbelievable trails.
Waveform – Geometric waveforms produce mind-bending patterns that look great in orbitals and tight spins. Consumes very little power so your battery lasts longer.
Motif Chaining – Stitches Motifs and Waveforms together into a repeating chain to produce endlessly fresh visualizations and never before seen combinations.
- Galaxy – A smooth and constant rainbow ripple to allow for mellow moods and flow-focused routines. Hypnotic and calming, whether still or in motion.
- Saved Presets – Special Mode only in FuturePoi Remote. Save your favorite Motifs and Waveforms and this mode will let you Shuffle them. Seamlessly queue your next Saved Preset to a beat or on command.
Each of the hoop options available with the Five Wick Fire Hoop have an inner sleeve that cannot take the pressure from the hoop being collapsed and locked into place. Fully collapsing and closing the hoop will cause the inner sleeve to kink.
The locking snap button allows the hoop to be opened and partially collapsed, but the hoop should not be coiled and locked into place for storage. A kinked inner sleeve is not covered by Warranty.
We recommend using zip ties or some other sturdy method to partially collapse your hoop into a circular shape for storage or travel.
We’re unable to change the email address where the tracking is automatically sent to. To request tracking info, use this Contact form and select Shipping Question.