Your hoop arrives coiled and may look like 2 hoops. Do not open the hoop “accordion style”, or like a #8. Pulling open a coiled hoop this way will cause damage to the hoop that is not covered under warranty.
To Uncoil the Hoop:
- Start by clipping off the shipping ties.
- Remove outer shipping cuff to reveal the inner cuff of the hoop.
- To remove outer cuff, pull one end away from the cuff, then take the cuff off the other end of the tubing. (Don’t be afraid to use a little elbow grease for this part.)
- Remove red the sticker to reveal the snap button.
- Carefully uncoil the hoop so that you can connect the ends together to form the hoop.
- To close the hoop, press down the snap button, & insert one end into the other.
- Make sure the snap button pops up in the on or off position.
- After closing the hoop, firmly try to pull open the hoop to make sure it’s in its fully locked position before hooping.
- The hoop will turn on when the hoop is closed and the battery is connected.
Hoop Shaping after uncoiling:
Allow your hoop some time to relax into its circular shape. Lay your hoop flat on the ground, in the fully uncoiled and closed position. This may take about 24 hours after uncoiling the hoop.