more hoop info:
- Classic – Scroll through multiple classic styles of our well known and loved color schemes. Luna, Saffron, Neon, Julep, Element, Jasmine and more.
- Rainbow – Modulate the speed of the rainbow morph effect using the Speed button. Turn up the speed so the rainbow appears white when still, but in motion unlocks the full spectrum. Slow the speed down for a more chill vibe.
- Aura – Elemental color schemes play with color gradients and complementary pairings. Fire, water, sunset, desert, earth, pastels, and other thematic combinations.
- Halo – Solo colors can easily adapt to their surroundings or enhance flow-focused routines. Use the Speed button to stop the color cycle and fine tune to your favorite solid colors.
- Chasers – Wispy chasers bend the light and use minimal power. Great as a beacon for your friends to find you while keeping the battery usage low.
- Intuitive 7-key remote control
- 2 removable lithium-ion batteries, single charger
- Lightly sanded with a layer of hoop wax added along the inner ring of the hoop.
- Battery run time (5/8 hoops): 1-4 hours depending on the mode
- Battery run time (3/4 hoops): 2-4 hours depending on the mode
- Bright and durable LED strip give the perfect balance for battery power saving.
Battery Run Time:
- 5/8 hoops: 33.5 in. OD to 24.5 in. OD
- 3/4 hoops: 38.5 in. OD to 24.5 in. OD
- HDPE tubing (more durable material, milky-white diffused – recommended)
- Polypro tubing (stiffer with a bounce, clear and more prone to cracking)
- Hoop opens up so it can be collapsed for transport.
Fun Fact: Multiple Moodhoops Props can Sync!
The 7-key remote will work on all PixelHoops and can affect other nearby FutureHoops and FuturePoi with remote capability. All FutureToys, including the PixelHoop, share the 6-second autoplay, or “shuffle”, that begins at the start of a mode. If you’re able to get 2+ Moodhoops props turned on at the same time, you can have multiple props changing their pattern every 6 seconds. Even if the patterns don’t match up across the different hoops, they can still sync up with each other!
Hoop Sizes available
5/8 hoops: 33.5 in. OD to 24.5 in. OD
3/4 hoops: 38.5 in. OD to 24.5 in. OD
If you would like a different grip option of no sanding or 3M grip tape instead, please write in! Each hoop comes with wax added by default. Keep up the epic grip by adding a hoop wax heart into your cart with the hoop. It’s easy to reapply and upkeep your hoop’s grip.
Fast breaks and reversals in 5/8 can cause the shape of the hoop to become warped, or the tubing can become over extended and kink. If also in polypro, the tubing is likely to crack from the stress.
Kinked and cracked tubing is not covered by the warranty, so take extra care when selecting your hoop tubing options.
Polypro LED Hoops
We recommend HDPE tubing as the default option for LED hoops. Since LED hoops have batteries and weighted internals, the lightness of polypro is not as noticeable from an HDPE LED hoop made in the same size. HDPE tubing is naturally a more flexible material and absorbs impacts well. Polypro tubing is stiffer, giving it a different kind of feedback during hoop play. However, polypro tubing is more brittle in comparison, and prone to cracking on impacts or when extremely flexed. The added weight of LEDs, batteries, weighted internals only increases the chance of the tubing cracking. Polypro is extra susceptible to cracking in cold temperatures.
If you’re at all unsure about whether you want the extra worry of cracking your hoop polypro hoop, HDPE is definitely the better choice, especially for the more flexible 5/8 tubing! With polypro LED hoops, certain moves like breaks, reversals, or even regular hooping can cause the tubing to crack. Also, some sort of trauma to the hoop, like a high impact hit or landing on it accidentally when trying to jump through it, is what can result in the hoop tubing becoming cracked.