If your order is very time sensitive, we recommend Express!
Your order will get processed first and the absolute fastest!
Each hoop, wand, poi and staff is handcrafted here in the USA and must be built before it ships out. Review shipping times carefully so you can be sure to get your goodies in time.
When your order has shipped, your tracking info will be automatically sent to the email address used at checkout.
For orders outside the USA, see the International Shipping.
Domestic Shipping Costs
For the most accurate shipping quote, we recommend adding the desired items to your cart, visiting the checkout page, entering your address, and selecting from available shipping methods for your region.
The base costs for domestic shipping methods are: Standard - $5, Priority - $15, Express - $35
Additionally, costs are added based on the type and quantity of items ordered:
Domestic Shipping Times
2017 Postal Holidays: 1/2, 1/16, 2/20, 5/29, 7/4, 11/4, 10/9, 11/10, 11/23, 12/25
USA Orders submitted with both a Street Address and a PO Box will automatically be shipped to the PO Box shipping address.
Beyond the 48 States: Orders shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and US territories may take 4-10 business days longer in transit.
Delivery Service: Orders are shipped using the US Postal Service, UPS, or FedEx. If a specific courier service is desired please contact us. Signature Confirmation upon request.
Need to change your shipping address?
If your order is still in the workshop it’s no problem to change the address on the order. If the package has already shipped we may be able to issue a Mail Recall, but it’s not guaranteed. Please still fill out the form and we’ll get back to you with more information.
Return to Sender
Please fill out the Return to Sender and we will reply with more information about your package.
We ship all over the world!
Visit our International Shipping info page for complete important information about International ordering, customs fees, currency conversion rates, shipping costs, shipping services, and delivery times.
Shipping costs do not include Customs fees or duties
- You may need to pay an additional amount of customs fees/duties before your package can be picked up/received. See the Customs Fees section below for more details.
- Business days do not include holidays or weekends.
- Orders are shipped using the US Postal Service, UPS, or FedEx. If you think that a package will not arrive safely unless delivered by a courier service other than the country of delivery’s local Postal Service please write in to us to make arrangements.
International & Canada Shipping
Customers outside of the US please note that we are not responsible for any duties, taxes, or levies that your country may impose on your shipment, as this is handled within the country of receipt. We have absolutely no control or jurisdiction over your government’s duty/tax assessment or whether a duty/tax is assessed at all (for many shipments a duty/tax is not charged). We are required by US and international laws to list all purchases as merchandise at full cost and so, per the law, we cannot state on customs forms that purchases are gifts or change the purchase amount.
2017 Postal Holidays
- Monday, January 2 – New Year's Day
- Monday, January 16 – Martin Luther King, Jr. birthday
- Monday, February 20 – President’s Day/Washington's birthday
- Monday, May 29 – Memorial Day
- Tuesday, July 4 – Independence Day
- Monday, September 4 – Labor Day
- Monday, October 9 – Columbus Day
- Friday, November 10 – Veterans’ Day
- Thursday, November 23 – Thanksgiving
- Monday, December 25 – Christmas Day