No products in the cart.
If your order is very time sensitive, we recommend Express!
Your order will get processed first and the absolute fastest! When your order has shipped, your tracking info will be automatically sent to the email address used at checkout.
We have fast shipping for Standard orders and expedited options! Please scroll down to see build/shipping times. Business days do not include weekends or holidays.
USA DOMESTIC SHIPPING
Each hoop, wand, poi and staff is hand-crafted here in the USA and must be built before it ships out. Please review our Shipping times stated below carefully so you can be sure to get your goodies in time.
USA Standard shipping is $15. Each additional hoop is plus $10.
Orders are shipped using the US Postal Service, UPS, or FedEx to all 50 states, PO Boxes, APO addresses, and the US territories (Puerto Rico, Guam and the US Virgin Islands).
- USA Standard - Delivery in 7-11 business days (up to 5 business days build time, 3-6 business days shipping time)
- USA Priority [+$10] - Delivery in 3-7 business days (up to 3 business days build time, 2-6 business days shipping time)
- USA Express [+$30] - Delivery in 2-4 business days (1-2 business days build time, 1-2 business days shipping time)
Business days do not include weekends or holidays. Please scroll to the bottom of the page to the the US Postal Holidays.
General Shipping Information for Domestic Orders:
USA Orders submitted with both a Street Address and a PO Box will automatically be shipped to the PO Box shipping address.
Signature Confirmation upon request.
Orders are shipped using the US Postal Service, UPS, or FedEx. If a specific courier service is desired please contact us.
Orders shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and US territories may take 4-10 business days longer in transit.
Please visit our >>> International Shipping info page <<< for complete important information about International ordering, customs fees, currency conversion rates, shipping costs, shipping services, and delivery times.
Need faster shipping than International Express? Please use the International Order Form for contact and full details about International shipments.
- ***Shipping costs do not include Customs fees or duties.***
- You may need to pay an additional amount of customs fees/duties before your package can be picked up/received. See the Customs Fees section below for more details.
- All transactions are billed in US Dollars (USD). Currency conversion rates may apply.
- Business days do not include holidays or weekends.
All orders are shipped with the US Postal Service. If a different courier service is desired please contact us.
If you think that a package will not arrive safely unless delivered by a courier service other than the country of delivery’s local Postal Service please write in to us to make arrangements.
International and Canada Standard Shipping & Delivery:
International and Canada StandardInternational Express is recommended for time sensitive orders.
- Canada Standard [starts at $40] – Delivery in 9-17 business days
- UK, AUS Standard [starts at $60] – Delivery in 10-20 business days
International and Canada ExpressOrders will ship within 2 business days after the order is placed.
- Canada Express [starts at $65] – Delivery in 5-7 business days
- UK, AUS Express [starts at $80] – Delivery in 7-9 business days
*Need even FASTER International shipping? Contact us for a quote here through the International Order Form.
Customers outside of the US please note that we are not responsible for any duties, taxes, or levies that your country may impose on your shipment, as this is handled within the country of receipt. We have absolutely no control or jurisdiction over your government’s duty/tax assessment or whether a duty/tax is assessed at all (for many shipments a duty/tax is not charged). We are required by US and international laws to list all purchases as merchandise at full cost and so, per the law, we cannot state on customs forms that purchases are gifts or change the purchase amount.
2016 Postal Holidays
- Friday, January 1 – New Year's Day
- Monday, January 18 – Martin Luther King, Jr. birthday
- Monday, February 15 – President’s Day/Washington's birthday
- Monday, May 30 – Memorial Day
- Monday, July 4 – Independence Day
- Monday, September 5 – Labor Day
- Monday, October 10 – Columbus Day
- Friday, November 11 – Veterans’ Day
- Thursday, November 24 – Thanksgiving Day
- Monday, December 26 – Christmas Day
- Monday, January 2 – New Year's Day
- Monday, January 16 – Martin Luther King, Jr. birthday
- Monday, February 20 – President’s Day/Washington's birthday
- Monday, May 29 – Memorial Day
- Tuesday, July 4 – Independence Day
- Monday, September 4 – Labor Day
- Monday, October 9 – Columbus Day
- Friday, November 10 – Veterans’ Day
- Thursday, November 23 – Thanksgiving Day
- Monday, December 25 – Christmas Day