- Motif – (blinks pink) Inspired by traditional art motifs with a splash of 8-bit iconography. Dynamic colors and effects layer to create endless variations and hypnotizing trails.
- Flames – (blinks green) Like fire poi but without the distinct smell of burning hair.
- Rainbow – (blinks blue) More rainbow colors than a unicorn puking on a prism.
- Traditional – (blinks orange) Emulates the appearance of more traditional pre-smartpoi LEDs.
- Waveform – (blinks red) Geometric waveforms produce mind-bending patterns that look great in orbitals and tight spins. Consumes very little power so your battery lasts the longest in this mode.
- Galaxy – (blinks white) A smooth and constant rainbow ripple to allow for mellow moods and flow-focused routines. Hypnotic and calming whether still or in motion.
Selection: Advance to the next Mode by clicking the power switch on and off again. Each Mode blinks a different color to let you know which mode you’re in.
Sync: Turn on the poi in the same Mode at the same time to start up synchronization. The poi will auto-play patterns with both units changing every 6 seconds.
- Display: Graphics drawn in 11 lines of resolution in 3.25 inches of display on each side of the poi.
- Height: 6 inches body length (no cap), 6.5 inches with cap
- Width: 1 in. OD frosted polycarbonate tubing
- Weight: 4 oz
Battery & Charging
- Battery Run time: Motif: 2+ hours, Waveform: 4+ hours, Galaxy: 2+ hours, Sync: 2+ hours
- Charging: Rechargeable via micro USB connection.
- Included: High-quality thick leash cord, silicone end caps, wall charger and 2 micro USB cables included to charge both poi simultaneously.
FuturePoi Comparison Guide
|Weight||6 oz||7.1 oz||5.1 oz||5.1 oz||4.4 oz||4 oz|
|Length||12.5 in||15.5 in||10 in||10 in||10.5 in||6.5 in|
Note: The following video is taken with Futurepoi, not Futurepoi Micro. Futurepoi Micro pics and video coming soon.
Follow us @moodhoops! Tag your #FuturePoiMicro on Instagram and you'll show up here!