By turning the power off and then on again you can cycle through modes in the following order. Within each mode the patterns will automatically advance every 6 seconds.
- Motif – Inspired by traditional art motifs with a splash of 8-bit iconography. Dynamic colors and effects layer to create endless variations and unbelievable trails.
- Waveform – Geometric waveforms produce mind-bending patterns that look great in fast weaves. Consumes very little power so your battery lasts longer.
- Motif Chaining – Stitches Motifs and Waveforms together into a repeating chain to produce endlessly fresh visualizations.
- Galaxy – A smooth rainbow ripple for mellow moods and flow-focused routines. Hypnotic and calming whether still or in motion.
- Sync – Display the same patterns, colors, and changes in sync. Plays back the same sequence each time. Note that the current generation of FuturePoi/FutureStaff syncs by default, but you can use this mode for sync-compatibility with older generations.
- Length, fully assembled: Large – 56 inches, Medium – 46 inches, Small – 36 inches
- Weight, fully assembled: Large – 18.2 oz, Medium – 14.7oz, Small – 11.3oz
- Length, light only: 10 inches
- Weight, light only: 5.1 oz
- Width: 1 inch
- LEDs: Each light element contains 40 LEDs total, 20 LEDs per side.
- Display size: 5.5″
- Charging: Rechargeable via micro USB connection. Each order includes a USB charger and 2 cables for charging both lights simultaneously.
Easily disconnect the light elements to switch between staff attachments of different lengths, or even attach poi leashes. The staff attachment is compatible with ALL FuturePoi models (Micro, Shuffle, Remote XL, Designer). Black silicone tape keeps the staff gripped to your hand.
Fun fact: FuturePoi and FutureStaff use identical light elements. You can easily unclip the FutureStaff lights from the staff attachment and use poi leashes instead.
A highly versatile knob style handle great for poi or levi wands. Made with a soft, ergonomic, silicone grip.
Double Loop Cloth Handles
Makes it almost impossible for the leashes to slip out of your hands but tosses might be more difficult.