By turning the power off and then on again you can cycle through modes in the following order. Within each mode the patterns will automatically advance every 6 seconds.
- Motif – Inspired by traditional art motifs with a splash of 8-bit iconography. Dynamic colors and effects layer to create endless variations and unbelievable trails.
- Waveform – Geometric waveforms produce mind-bending patterns that look great in fast weaves. Consumes very little power so your battery lasts longer.
- Motif Chaining – Stitches Motifs and Waveforms together into a repeating chain to produce endlessly fresh visualizations.
- Galaxy – A smooth rainbow ripple for mellow moods and flow-focused routines. Hypnotic and calming whether still or in motion.
- Sync – Display the same patterns, colors, and changes in sync. Plays back the same sequence each time. Note that the current generation of FuturePoi/FutureStaff syncs by default, but you can use this mode for sync-compatibility with older generations.
- Length, fully assembled: Large – 56 inches, Medium – 46 inches, Small – 36 inches
- Weight, fully assembled: Large – 18.2 oz, Medium – 14.7oz, Small – 11.3oz
- Length, light only: 10 inches
- Weight, light only: 5.1 oz
- Width: 1 inch
- LEDs: Each light element contains 40 LEDs total, 20 LEDs per side.
- Display size: 5.5″
- Charging: Rechargeable via micro USB connection. Each order includes a USB charger and 2 cables for charging both lights simultaneously.
Fun fact: FuturePoi and FutureStaff use identical light elements. You can easily unclip the FutureStaff lights from the staff attachment and use poi leashes instead.
A highly versatile knob style handle great for poi or levi wands. Made with a soft, ergonomic, silicone grip.
Double Loop Cloth Handles
Makes it almost impossible for the leashes to slip out of your hands but tosses might be more difficult.