FutureHoop Shuffle uses dynamic Modes that shuffle continuously, each with a consistent theme. The vibrant color palettes and drawing modes are randomly generated so each dance with your FutureHoop is both familiar and refreshing.
Changing to the next Special Mode is as easy as turning the hoop off and then on again. The modes use a color-coded blink at startup so you know which mode you’re in. No tiny switches, no elaborate menus, just pick up your FutureHoop and begin to flow 💖
6 Special Modes:
- Motif (blinks pink) – Inspired by traditional art motifs with a splash of 8-bit iconography. Multi-layers of colors display dimensional patterns in bold colors with a random chance for a hypnotic chaser layer over the pattern.
- Spiral (blinks green) – Waveforms displayed over the swooping playspace of your hoop create mind bending visuals with high-speed points of light.
- Iso (blinks purple) – Color shifting chasers appear to freeze and hover as you perform isolations or spinning tosses. The chaser layer and background layer breathe in and out while swapping colors and speeds.
- Galaxy (blinks white) – This meditative rippling rainbow stasis mode gives your eyes a rest and allows for more flow focused dancing. The gentle color shifting rainbow uses low power and is great for chill spaces and conserving power while walking around.
- Pop (blinks blue) – Bold, geometric blocks of strobing colors create the illusion of multiple hoops being spun.
- Pixie (blinks aqua) – A single fast-moving, color-shifting chaser.
FutureHoop Shuffle comes with x4 rechargeable AA-sized (14500 for 3/4 tubing) or AAA-sized (10440 for 5/8 tubing) lithium-ion batteries, and a charger. Use only one rechargeable lithium-ion battery in the hoop at a time.
How often should I charge my battery?
It’s best to keep your batteries charged in between hooping sessions. Lithium-ion batteries are okay to be stored at a little below full charge, especially if they will be sitting unused for while. Never leave lithium-ion batteries at zero or low charge for extended periods. This will cause the battery to lose capacity over time. Rechargeable batteries are consumable and they will need to be replaced over time a normal part of wear and tear from the hoop. It’s best to keep your battery in good shape to extend the glow time it can give back to you!
Polypro LED Hoops
5/8 Tubing Size
Fast breaks and reversals in 5/8 can cause the shape of the hoop to become warped, or the tubing can become over extended and kink. If also in polypro, the tubing is likely to crack from the stress. Kinked and cracked tubing is not covered by the warranty, so take extra care when selecting your hoop tubing options.
The FutureHoop Shuffle comes with a layer of hoop wax to provide a clear and amazing layer of grip. Extra hoop wax can be reapplied to keep up the grip. Hoop wax is clear and doesn’t transfer to your clothes or skin.