No products in the cart.
The FutureHoop is the easiest to learn and most beautiful smart hoop you can find. It generates mesmerizing combinations of geometric patterns, attractive color palettes, and high-speed chaser effects.
There are thousands of possible combinations that ensure each dance with your FutureHoop is both familiar and refreshing.
The FutureHoop also comes in ultra-thin, ultra-lightweight tubing!
5/8″ Featherweight FutureHoop
Each of our smart hoops feature our mesmerizing, high quality color generator and visualization engine, with FutureHoop Remote and FutureHoop Pro providing remote control for easy programming.
FutureHoop Shuffle – Classic, durable build with click-through Special Modes that shuffle continuously. Removable battery makes it easy to keep glowing through multiple hoop sessions.
FutureHoop Remote – Comes with a 44-key Design Remote, and a 7-key Performance Remote. Create custom Color Palettes, save your favorites, cue changes in time to a beat. Use the Performance Remote to synchronize multiple hoops and poi in range. New patterns, modes, and colors!
FutureHoop Pro – Gapless lights all the way around the hoop! Comes with a 44-key Design Remote, a 7-key Performance Remote, and has identical software to the FutureHoop Remote, but has no battery gap. Internal batteries recharge via micro USB plug.
FutureMinis – Basically 2 small FutureHoop Pros, complete with remote controls and a dual micro USB charger so you can charge both at once. No battery gap means the lights create a continuous circle around the hoop!
FutureHoop Shuffle & Remote also come in ultra-thin, ultra-lightweight tubing:
5/8″ Featherweight FutureHoop
Looking for FutureHoop Pro in 5/8 tubing? Scroll below and click on the Tubing Options Info Tab for more information.
Design Remote and Performance Remote
The entire hoop menu is in full display in your hands! The interactive remote controls give you complete access to the color banks, pattern layers, timing changes, spiral controls, brightness, and your saved patterns. Create and save up to 14 different patterns, then use the ‘Tap Tempo’ button to set them to change in time to music!
You can press the ‘Random Colors’ button to generate fresh color palettes, or add a multi-color Spiral layer around a motif. Invert the negative spaces of patterns, or play with the Size of the image displayed. Turn on ‘Color Lock’ and select the colors you want to see displayed in the pattern, then set the hoop to run through patterns using only your selected palette.
We’ve thoughtfully designed the hoop to be geared towards performers so the hoop makes changes seamlessly as you cue the customized patterns, either set to a beat, or when you press the ‘Next’ button.
Sync up your FutureHoop patterns and changes with other FutureHoops to create a choreographed performance lightscape!
HoopMaiden posted this awesome tutorial for FutureHoop Remote and FutureHoop Pro.
Special Modes for FutureHoop Remote & FutureHoop Pro
Even if you don’t have your remote control on you, you still have control of the hoop. Changing to the next Special Mode is as easy as turning the hoop off and then on again. The hoop blinks the color of the menu so you know which mode you’re in.
8 Special Modes:
- Motif (blinks pink) – Inspired by traditional art motifs with a splash of 8-bit iconography.
- Spiral (blinks green) – Uses high-speed points of chasing light to create mind-bending visuals.
- Solid (blinks orange) – Full display of solid color or a slow-changing rainbow rotation.
- Galaxy (blinks white) – Rippling rainbow & blending layer with a layer of color changing pulsers.
- Iso (blinks purple) – Chasers appear to freeze and hover as you perform isolations.
- Pop (blinks blue) – Bold, geometric blocks of strobing colors create the illusion of multiple hoops being spun.
- Blizzard (blinks aqua) – A flurry of all-white chasers create a special and hypnotic Spiral.
- Saved (blinks yellow) – Your Saved presets seamlessly queue or Shuffle.
FutureHoop Shuffle Special Modes
Classic, durable build with 4 click-through Special Modes that shuffle continuously as you easily navigate through the auto-generated art motifs and chasers.
The vibrant color palettes and drawing modes are randomly generated so each dance with your FutureHoop is both familiar and refreshing. No tiny switches, no elaborate menus, just pure hooping bliss <3
Changing to the next Special Mode is as easy as turning the hoop off and then on again. The hoop blinks the color of the menu so you know which mode you’re in. Motif and Spiral patterns change every 6 seconds, giving the shuffle its own life as you melt into your hooping.
4 Special Modes:
- Motif (blinks pink) – Inspired by traditional art motifs with a splash of 8-bit iconography. Multi-layers of colors display dimensional patterns in bold colors with a random chance for a chaser layer over the pattern.
- Spiral (blinks green) – Wave forms displayed over the swooping playspace of your hoop create mind bending visuals with high-speed points of light.
- Iso (blinks blue) – Color shifting chasers appear to freeze and hover as you perform isolations or spinning tosses. The chaser layer and background layer breathe in and out while swapping colors and speeds.
- Galaxy (blinks white) – This meditative rippling rainbow stasis mode gives your eyes a rest and allows for more flow focused dancing. The gentle color shifting rainbow uses low power and is great for chill spaces and conserving power while walking around.
OD = the measurement of Outer Diameter of the hoop
FutureHoop Remote & FutureHoop Shuffle hoop weights
- 38" OD in 3/4" HDPE = 11.9 oz.
- 36" OD in 3/4" HDPE = 11.6 oz.
- 36" OD in 3/4" Polypro = 11.4 oz.
- 34" OD in 3/4" HDPE = 11.4 oz.
- 34" OD in 3/4" Polypro = 11.2 oz.
- 33" OD in 3/4" HDPE = 11 oz.
- 33" OD in 3/4" Polypro = 10.7 oz.
- 32" OD in 3/4" HDPE = 10.6 oz.
- 32" OD in 3/4" Polypro = 10.3 oz.
- 31" OD in 3/4" HDPE = 10.2 oz.
- 31" OD in 3/4" Polypro = 10 oz.
- 30" OD in 3/4" HDPE = 10 oz.
- 30" OD in 3/4" Polypro = 9.7 oz.
- 29" OD in 3/4" HDPE = 9.6 oz.
- 29" OD in 3/4" Polypro = 9.4 oz.
- 28" OD in 3/4" HDPE = 9.3 oz.
- 28" OD in 3/4" Polypro = 9.1 oz.
- 27" OD in 3/4" HDPE = 9.1 oz.
- 27" OD in 3/4" Polypro = 8.9 oz.
FutureHoop Pro hoop weights:
- 36" OD in 3/4" HDPE = 12.6 oz.
- 36" OD in 3/4" Polypro = 12.2 oz.
- 34" OD in 3/4" HDPE = 12.0 oz.
- 34" OD in 3/4" Polypro = 11.7 oz.
- 33" OD in 3/4" HDPE = 11.6 oz.
- 33" OD in 3/4" Polypro = 11.3 oz.
- 32" OD in 3/4" HDPE = 11.3 oz.
- 32" OD in 3/4" Polypro = 11 oz.
- 31" OD in 3/4" HDPE = 10.9 oz.
- 31" OD in 3/4" Polypro = 10.6 oz.
- 30" OD in 3/4" HDPE = 10.5 oz.
- 30" OD in 3/4" Polypro = 10.3 oz.
- 29" OD in 3/4" HDPE = 10.4 oz.
- 29" OD in 3/4" Polypro = 10.2 oz.
- 28" OD in 3/4" HDPE = 10.2 oz.
- 28" OD in 3/4" Polypro = 10 oz.
- 27" OD in 3/4" HDPE = 10 oz.
- 27" OD in 3/4" Polypro = 9.9 oz.
FutureHoop Shuffle & Remote 5/8" Featherweight hoop weights:
- 33" OD in 5/8" tubing = 9 oz.
- 32" OD in 5/8" tubing = 8.7 oz.
- 31" OD in 5/8" tubing = 8.4 oz.
- 30" OD in 5/8" tubing = 8.2 oz.
- 29" OD in 5/8" tubing = 7.9 oz.
- 28" OD in 5/8" tubing = 7.6 oz.
Batteries, Chargers, Accessories
The FutureHoop Remote and FutureHoop Pro both come with the two remote controls so you can customize the patterns on your hoop. The Remote and Pro hoops have identical software, but the Pro hoops recharges via micro USB.
FutureHoop Shuffle and FutureHoop Remote have the same removable battery build and come with four rechargeable AA-sized 14500 lithium-ion batteries and a charger. These batteries are also compatible with Classic MoodHoops.
Use only one battery in the hoop at a time.
The removable battery design lets you run full color visuals all night long!
Note: The FutureHoop Pro has internal batteries, allowing it to have no light gap where the battery would be, creating a full, unbroken circle of light.
The Pro hoop is totally seamless with no break in the lights or patterns!
Design Remote and Performance Remote
Remote controls are only available with FutureHoop Remote and FutureHoop Pro.
Read the FutureHoop Remote Manual for a detailed description of the modes and settings.
Tubing Options:Upgrade your hoop tubing to translucent color polypro!
Does the tubing color affect the lights?When the hoop is in mid to high speed motion the tubing color difference is almost indistinguishable. When the hoop is moving slower you can see that the tubing is different and may notice a slight tint.
The color difference will be the most notable when the hoop is on an all white setting.
Can the FutureHoop Pro be made in 5/8 tubing?
The FutureHoop Pro cannot be made in 5/8 tubing, as the components cannot currently fit into the small space inside the tubing.
The FutureHoop Remote *can* be made in 5/8 in. tubing and has the exact same programming and features as the FutureHoop Pro! The main difference between the Pro and Remote hoop models is that the Pro hoop charges via USB and mas internal batteries, while the Remote hoop has a removable battery to power the hoop.
The FutureHoop Shuffle comes lightly sanded along the inner ring of the hoop with a layer of hoop wax to provide a clear and amazing layer of grip.
If you prefer your hoop not to be sanded, just let us know either before placing your order, or immediately after. We will leave the tubing unsanded, but will include a piece of sandpaper and a hoop wax heart so you can adjust the grippiness of the hoop to your preference.
FutureHoop Remote, FutureHoop Pro, and FutureMinis come with extra grippy 3M grip tape along the inner ring of the hoop. This clear tape provides excellent traction and allows the signals from the remote controls to pass through easily.
The FutureHoop Remote and FutureHoop Pro use sensors to be able to pick up the button press signals from the remote controls. It’s best not to use regular grip tape with this hoop, as the grip tape (whether in black or white) blocks the signal and shortens the signal difference.
Sanding and waxing the hoop does not affect the signal and is the best option for hoop grip (aside from the 3M grip tape) that does not interrupt the remote control signal.