All our smart hoops feature the same high quality color generator and visualization engine, with FutureHoop Remote and FutureHoop Pro providing remote control for easy programming.
FutureHoop Shuffle – $299 – Classic, durable build with click-through Special Modes that shuffle continuously. Removable battery makes it easy to keep glowing through multiple hoop sessions.
FutureHoop Remote – $399 – Comes with a 44-key Design Remote, and a 7-key Performance Remote. Create custom Color Palettes, save your favorites, cue changes in time to a beat. Use the Performance Remote to synchronize multiple hoops and poi in range. New patterns, modes, and colors!
FutureHoop Pro – $425 – Includes both remote controls, but constructed in a lightweight build with no battery gap. Recharges via a convenient USB plug, but batteries are non-removable, unlike the FutureHoop Shuffle and FutureHoop Remote.
FutureMinis – $699 – Includes both remote controls, and is constructed in a lightweight build with a very small battery gap. Internal batteries recharge via a convenient USB plug.
Design Remote and Performance Remote
Read the FutureHoop Remote Manual for a detailed description of the modes and settings.
Only available with FutureHoop Remote and FutureHoop Pro.
- Motif (pink) Inspired by traditional art
motifs with a splash of 8-bit iconography.
- Spiral (green) Uses high-speed points of chasing light to create mind-bending
- Solid (orange) Full display of solid color or a slow-changing rainbow
- Galaxy (white) – Rippling rainbow & blending layer with a layer of color
- Iso (purple) Chasers appear to freeze and hover as you perform
- Pop (blue) Bold, geometric blocks of strobing colors.
- Blizzard (aqua) A flurry of all-white chasers create a special and
- Saved (yellow) Your Saved presets seamlessly queue or Shuffle.
HoopMaiden posted this awesome tutorial for FutureHoop Remote and FutureHoop Pro.
FutureHoop Shuffle and FutureHoop Remote come with four rechargeable lithium-ion batteries and a charger.
Only one of the removable lithium-ion batteries is used at a time.
These batteries are compatible with classic MoodHoops.
This removable battery design lets you run full color visuals all night long!
Note: FutureHoop Pro does NOT use removable batteries, allowing it to have no battery gap. It must plug in via USB to recharge.