- Motif – (blinks pink) Inspired by traditional art motifs with a splash of 8-bit iconography. Dynamic colors and effects layer to create endless variations and hypnotizing trails.
- Waveform – (blinks green) Geometric waveforms produce mind-bending patterns that look great in orbitals and tight spins. Consumes very little power so your battery lasts the longest in this mode.
- Motif Chaining – (blinks blue) Stitches Motifs and Waveforms together into an endless chain of vibrant visualizations.
- Galaxy – (blinks white) A smooth and constant rainbow ripple to allow for mellow moods and flow-focused routines. Hypnotic and calming whether still or in motion.
- Sync – (blinks red) All models of FuturePoi share this Sync mode so you can join in the spin session with the same patterns as everyone else!
Selection: Advance to the next Mode by clicking the power switch on and off again. Each Mode blinks a different color to let you know which mode you’re in.
Sync: Turn on the poi in the same Mode at the same time to start up synchronization. The poi will auto-play patterns with both units changing every 6 seconds.
- Weight: 4.4 oz
- Height: 10.5 in.
- Width: 1 in.
- Display: Each poi contains 40 LEDs with the graphics drawn in 20 lines of resolution. Each poi displays 8 in. of light.
Battery & Charging
- Battery Run time: Motif: 2+ hours, Waveform: 4+ hours, Motif Chaining: 2+ hours, Galaxy: 2+ hours, Sync: 2+ hours
- Charging: Rechargeable via micro USB connection.
- Included: High-quality thick leash cord, silicone end caps, wall charger and 2 micro USB cables included to charge both poi simultaneously.
Q & A
What is the difference between FuturePoi Lite & FuturePoi Shuffle?Hardware
- Shuffle has a higher resolution (3.5 LEDs per inch) and is housed in a diffused polycarbonate tubing, which makes the lights appear a little softer.
- Lite has a lower resolution (2.5 LEDs per inch) than the Shuffle and is housed in a clear polycarbonate tubing, which makes the lights crisper and can be interpreted as being brighter.
- FuturePoi Lite is not made to be attached to a staff, like the more modular design of the FuturePoi Shuffle.
- FuturePoi Shuffle will display the same pattern on each light element, but the drawing effects (colors & display field or "stretch") are different on each one.
- With the FuturePoi Lite, both light elements will display identical patterns.