No products in the cart.
FuturePoi Lite generate psychedelic visualizations and detailed 8-bit images in full blown color.
Synchronization allows both light elements to match patterns and change in sync with each other. The poi will automatically start shuffling through patterns with both units changing every six seconds.
Cycle through to the next mode by clicking the switch on and off again. Each mode blinks a different color to let you know what mode you’re in.
- Motif – (blinks pink) Inspired by traditional art motifs with a splash of 8-bit iconography. Dynamic colors and effects layer to create endless variations and hypnotizing trails.
- Waveform – (blinks green) Geometric waveforms produce mind-bending patterns that look great in orbitals and tight spins. Consumes very little power so your battery lasts the longest in this mode.
- Motif Chaining – (blinks blue) Stitches Motifs and Waveforms together into an endless chain of vibrant visualizations.
- Galaxy – (blinks white) A smooth and constant rainbow ripple to allow for mellow moods and flow-focused routines. Hypnotic and calming whether still or in motion.
- Sync – (blinks red) All models of FuturePoi share this Sync mode so you can join in the spin session with the same patterns as everyone else!
- Weight: 4.4 oz
- Height: 10.5 in.
- Width: 1 in.
- Display: Each poi contains 40 LEDs with the graphics drawn in 20 lines of resolution. Each poi displays 8 in. of light.
- Battery Run time: Motif: 2+ hours, Waveform: 4+ hours, Motif Chaining: 2+ hours, Galaxy: 2+ hours, Sync: 2+ hours
- Charging: Rechargeable via micro USB connection.
- Included: Sold as a pair. Your choice of thick, high-quality cord handles or colorful contact PomGrips. Wall Charger and 2 micro USB cables included to charge both poi simultaneously.
Q & A
What is the difference between FuturePoi Lite & FuturePoi Shuffle?Hardware
- Shuffle has a higher resolution (3.5 LEDs per inch) and is housed in a diffused polycarbonate tubing, which makes the lights appear a little softer.
- Lite has a lower resolution (2.5 LEDs per inch) than the Shuffle and is housed in a clear polycarbonate tubing, which makes the lights crisper and can be interpreted as being brighter.
- FuturePoi Lite is not made to be attached to a staff, like the more modular design of the FuturePoi Shuffle.
- FuturePoi Shuffle will display the same pattern on each light element, but the drawing effects (colors & display field or "stretch") are different on each one.
- With the FuturePoi Lite, both light elements will display identical patterns.
What's the difference between Motif and Sync mode?Sync mode allows you to match up your poi patterns with any other FuturePoi model. Motif mode, and any mode on the FuturePoi Lite, will always match to each other and other FuturePoi Lite.