The Remote and XL models use a remote control to reset and restart Sync Mode from the beginning so multiple props can join in and sync their changes together. It is truly breathtaking to watch!
FuturePoi Shuffle – $299 – Standard build with click-through modes that shuffle the pattern continuously every 6 seconds. Turn the poi off and on again to change modes.
FuturePoi Remote – $349 – Adds a custom 7-key remote so you can control the graphics, select color palettes, save your favorite patterns and control changes in time to a beat.
FuturePoi XL – $399 – Twice as long as normal FuturePoi Remote with twice the lights.
Uses 3 drawing modes to take advantage of the extra length: Stretch, Mirror Top, and Mirror Bottom.Comes with a custom 7-key remote control.
By clicking the FuturePoi on and off again, or by using the remote control (XL & Remote only), you can cycle through to the next Mode in the following order. Upon start up of each mode the patterns start a 6 second autoplay. Use the remote control to stop, save, and alter patterns, speed, and colors.
- Motif – Inspired by traditional art motifs with a splash of 8-bit iconography. Dynamic colors and effects layer to create endless variations and unbelievable trails.
- Waveform – Geometric waveforms produce mind-bending patterns that look great in orbitals and tight spins. Consumes very little power so your battery lasts longer.
- Motif Chaining – Stitches Motifs and Waveforms together into a repeating chain to produce endlessly fresh visualizations and never before seen combinations.
- Galaxy – A smooth and constant rainbow ripple to allow for mellow moods and flow-focused routines. Hypnotic and calming, whether still or in motion.
- Saved Presets – Only in FuturePoi Remote and FuturePoi Remote XL. Save your favorite Motifs and Waveforms and this mode will let you Shuffle them. Seamlessly cue your next Saved Preset to a beat or on command.
- Sync – Both lights can display the same patterns, colors, and changes in sync. Plays back the same sequence each time. Can be used to sync many pairs of props at once!
- Flames – (an XL only mode) A flame pattern that captures the essence of fire spinning. This mode is only a single flame pattern.
Poi Handle Options
MoodGrips Knob Handles:
A highly versatile knob style handle great for Poi or Levi Wands. Made with a soft, ergonomic silicone outer grip silicone.
- Weight is easily adjustable with addition of any 3/4″ outer diameter washers (5/16″ x 3/4″ is standard).
- Weight per handle is approx. 16g, 33g with 6 washers.
- Accepts any rope, cord or cable up to 3/8 inch diameter.
Double Loop Cloth Handles:
Smooth cloth loops are typically used on the index and middle fingers and provide constant contact between you and your poi handles.
Interchangeable Staff Attachment
The FutureStaff and FuturePoi lights are interchangeable, allowing you to easily switch between the staff attachment and poi handles for multi-prop usage, as well as to a different staff length.
Staff casing is made from durable 1 inch OD polycarbonate tubing. The FutureStaff attachment is compatible with FuturePoi XL, Remote, or Shuffle.
Poi casing is made from durable 1 inch OD polycarbonate tubing. The FuturePoi handle attachments are compatible with FutureStaff XL, Remote, or Shuffle.
FuturePoi Remote or Shuffle
- Weight: 5.1 oz
- Height: 10 in.
- Width: 1 in.
- Resolution: Each poi contains 40 LEDs with the graphics drawn in 20 lines of resolution.
- Display: Each poi displays 5.5 in. of light.
- XL Weight: 7.1 oz
- XL Height: 15.5 in.
- XL Width: 1 inches
- XL Resolution: Each poi displays 11 in. of light.
- XL Display: Each poi contains 80 LEDs with the graphics drawn in 40 lines of resolution.
Battery & Charging
- Charging: Rechargeable via micro USB connection.
- Included: High-quality thick leash cord, silicone end caps, wall charger and 2 micro USB cables included to charge both poi simultaneously.
- 2 modular light elements
- 2 poi cap attachments, leashes, and handle
- 2 Silicone end caps
- 1 Wall charger with 2 USB ports
- 1 7-key remote control (Remote & XL only)
- 2 USB micro cables (charges both lights simultaneously)
- Modular staff attachment sold separately as an add-on
FuturePoi Comparison Guide
|Weight||5.4 oz||5.75 oz||3.9 oz||3.9 oz||4.5 oz||3.4 oz|
|Length||13 in||14.5 in||9 in||9 in||11 in||6.5 in|