The Ember LED hula hoop uses slow-blend rainbow LEDs that alternate with the warm colors of the pink-yellow-blue dotted strobes, creating rich rainbow trails. The strobing LEDs give off a luscious fuchsia tone when still, but make trails of pink-yellow-blue when in motion.
Scroll down for size info.Price: $ 89
Never be left in the dark! Buy a backup battery.
Want this hoop in PolyPro?
Add it to your cart and then visit the PolyPro LED hoop upgrade page.
Available in the following sizes. For help with size selection, read the Sizing Guide. Note that hoop diameter measurements are given in OD (outer diameter), which is the measurement from outside-to-outside, including the width of the tubing.
- Extra Small: 30" outer diameter, 20 LED's, 5/8" OD tubing, weighs 11.8 ounces, extra battery included, good for experts and off body tricks, +$15
- Small: 33" outer diameter, 20 LED's, 5/8" OD tubing, weighs 12.5 ounces, extra battery included, good for experts, or those who like lots of isolations, +$15
- Medium: 36" outer diameter, 20 LEDs, 3/4" OD tubing, weighs 16 ounces, extra battery included, good for intermediate hoopers who are trying to learn more advanced techniques, +$15
- Large: 38" outer diameter, 24 LED's, 7/8" OD tubing, weighs 19 ounces, good for beginners and intermediate hoopers, standard size, no extra charge
- XL: 42" outer diameter, 24 LED's, 7/8" OD tubing, weighs 21 ounces, good for absolute beginners and larger bodies, +$15
- Minis: 20" outer diameter pair, see the LED minis page for details