String & Handle Options
A removable ring allows you to perform split string moves or moves with the string together! A small ring on the string is removable to play with the wand in traditional open loop style. This dual feature is something that can offer versatility to your wand experience.
The thick Technora string has a thicker braid and is made of Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) coating, so the Technora string is extra durable. Thick string is generally good for heavier wanding and toss practices.
We recommend this string for LED Wands since they are heavier than a taped wand.
The thin Micro String is a micro braided ice line that is Teflon coated and super thin, but still durable. Thin string offers less traction and more invisibility for the illusion of levitation, but can wear out sooner due to the weight of the LED Wand.
MoodGrip Knob Handle
The MoodGrip is a highly versatile knob style handle made with a soft, ergonomic silicone outer grip silicone that’s great for contact moves. Weight is easily adjustable with addition of any 3/4″ outer diameter washers (5/16″ x 3/4″ is standard).
Finger Loop Handle
Another handle option is a finger loop attached to a swivel and split ring to allow the handles to be changed out quickly.
Add weight, balance, and precision to your wand flow.
Silicone Grip Tape (surface layer)
Add a layer of clear silicone tape to provide maximum surface layer for contact wand moves.
Silicone Contact End Caps
- Custom-designed contact end cap weighs 1 ounce each.
- Add up to 10 washers into the top of each cap for up to 10 grams of extra weight on each end.
- Clear contact caps are illuminated by the LEDs!
Pastel jewel tones reflect vibrantly through the textured iridescent tape for wanding day and night, giving you the best of both worlds.
The Opal Crush wand comes standard with the Opal Crush surface layer but can be changed if you write in to us. 🙂
Opal Crush: Textured, iridescent tape morphs through teal, indigo, and fuchsia with hints of golden amber along the edges. The dimensional texture reflects in all directions and changes drastically depending on the lighting.
- 12 or 18 LEDs
- Length: 26 inches
- Weight: 4-5 oz; 6-7 oz with silicone grip tape and contact caps
- Tubing material: extra durable 3/4″ OD frosted polycarbonate
- Comes standard with vinyl end caps that can be changed out to heavier contact caps
- Split ring and detachable string attachment measures to approximately 32 inches in total length
- Micro USB charger (included)
3+ hours run time (depends on LED count)