Please review your Order Confirmation email for shipping instructions on sending in your hoop.
|change to polypro tubing||$15|
What's next after the Service order is placed?
- Please review your email confirmation for directions on how to send in your hoop.
- Serviced hoops typically ship back to you within 5 business days after it arrives at our workshop.
- Send your hoop in to us! Shipping the hoop to our workshop is not included, but return shipping is covered by the service.
- Need your hoop faster? Select expedited shipping for Rush Processing.
- Once your hoop arrives you'll be emailed to let you know your hoop has been checked-in.
- If there are no repairs other than the selected service, the next email you will get will be shipment tracking for your hoop.
- If repairs are needed we'll let you know the findings and work out the details with you.
- Our shop works very quickly to get your hoop back to you!
- Make sure your serviced hoop will ship back to you at the correct address! The address used when checking out is the Shipping Address we will use when shipping your hoop back to you.
- The address from your order will be shown in the return instructions, please make any address changes at that time when you're contacted by Customer Service.
- Return shipping is included in the cost of the service. Approx $15 for domestic return shipping is added to the service at checkout. To get the exact shipping amount for your service order you can add the service to your cart and select the state/country.
- We cannot be responsible for packages lost in transit. We strongly recommend adding tracking on your package, with optional insurance.
- We cannot be responsible for damage done to hoops during shipment from you to us due to insufficient packaging.
- Choose expedited shipping to get your hoop faster. Check out the Shipping page for more info.
- International customers can check out with either the Canada or International (UK/AUS) shipping option.
- If you're concerned about your hoop reaching you in time please Contact Us!
Sending the Hoop in
- Once your service order has been placed and you have received the packaging instructions, you can ship your hoop in to us.
- Packaging instructions will include the address and tips on how to carefully package your hoop.
- Once we receive your hoop you'll be emailed to let you know your hoop has been checked-in.
- Services are usually performed on hoops within 5 business days if there is no damage found in the hoop.
- If damaged or compromised hoop internals are found during inspection, even if it wasn't reported in the service order, we will contact you to discuss pricing and options.
Please let us know ahead of time if your hoop has any damaged LEDs or kinked/broken tubing by selecting one of the options in the ‘Hoop Condition’ field.
- If you’re sending in your hoop for a retube due to a kink or broken tubing it’s possible there could also be damage to the LED strip or the circuit inside. Sometimes there’s previously unknown damage to the hoop we can catch ahead of time while the hoop is with us.
- The service fee doesn’t include LED strip or circuit repairs, but we will assess any needed repairs once the hoop is inspected. We will contact you about repairs before continuing work on your hoop to give you pricing and options. We always price repairs fairly and with the longevity of the hoop and satisfaction of the customer in mind.
Once your hoop is received in our workshop it will get inspected by one of our hoopsmiths. The next email you will receive depends on the condition of your hoop.
- Tubing is HDPE by default.
- Upgrade your hoop to clear or color polypro tubing for +$15
- 3/4″ hoops can be resized from 24″ to 36″ OD.
- Hoops are measured by the outer diameter (OD) including the width of the tubing.
- Hoop Wax: (included)
Hoop Wax added along the inner ring of the hoop.
- 3M Grip tape: (+$10)
Retape with super-grippy clear 3M Grip tape that easily clings to skin and clothing.
- Bare Hoop/No sanding:
The hoop comes back bare with no sanding or hoop wax. A bare hoop adheres to grip tapes best.
Lithium-ion Battery Safety & Care
Lithium-ion batteries are three times as powerful as store-bought alkaline batteries. It’s extremely important to follow the guidelines below and to take good care of your batteries while in use, charging, and when being stored.
Please review full details about Battery Safety & Care here: http://moodhoops.com/battery-safety
We take battery safety very seriously, and you should too!
Batteries are subject to wear & tear and will need to be replaced over time. Now is a great time to refresh your hoop batteries by adding it to your cart!
Damaged batteries should never be used in your hoop, and any use or charging of the battery should always be done with adult supervision.